Monday, October 15, 2007

~ROSE OF FRIENDSHIP~



A single red rose joined by two hands
With the reflection of beauty, love, and trust
From my heart to yours

Everyday a day of growth
Watered with the rain of friendship
The petals are soft as my words are to you

With every glimpse I see our love
Formed by God to forever last
To grow old together as the best of friends

Morning and night attention is needed
Pruned are hurt feelings that sometimes arises in one another's lives
Expounding daily, our rose of friendship

Dawn (S.) Haston ~ 1999

4 comments:

Ca said...

Awwww, this is so heart felt. You are an angel, my friend. I am sure of this. I really want you to become close to Victor and Joann. So, will you go say hi to them next time you are on myspace? Martin, too.

I think they could only smile getting to know you. I love you so, so, so much. I am happy having you as a best friend. :)

Love, Cher

Ca said...

p.s. (funny)

do you know, I have to actually go look at my last comment to you. know why? I forgot what it was I said I was going to go do! I am THAT tired. :) xo

Dawn said...

Awwwwww, thank you Cher! I love you with all my heart. I will for sure go and say hi to Victor, Joann, and Martin next time I'm over on myspace.

I love you so, so, so much. I am as well happy having you as a best friend. :)

Love, Dawn

Dawn said...

awwwwww @ you being so tired!! :) xo