Sunday, December 30, 2007

~WISHING YOU A BLESSED NEW YEAR 2008~

We stand in the last two days of this year and are about to leap into a new one. My wish for everyone is that 2008 will be a year filled with blessings left and right and may all things GOOD fall onto your path. I wish each day for happiness to exude through your heart and may there be peace in your soul. I hope that there is not a day where a smile leaves your face, but if that day should present itself to you, I pray for strength to encounter you and carry you through. Though we do not have the greatest of days always, there is still good to be found in them all.

I am thankful for 2007 for many reasons. It has been a good year; yes there are some days I will leave behind without wanting to reflect upon again. We have so much to be thankful for each day we wake unto. To breathe, that is a gift in itself that is taken for granted so often. I love living life and that is something I want to do with you all. With each year that passes I want to make a heartfelt impression on the ones I care about and all those I come in contact with. Life is a gift and we need to cherish it to the depths. We were created for a purpose and a reason. Each of us are special in our own way. We are here for a moment, so let’s make the most of each we are given.

Love n’ Hugs,

Dawn



No comments: